Sunday, June 1, 2008

Seattle-here we come!






Well this is officially the last post I will be writing for awhile. Chase and I are leaving for Seattle tomorrow morning to sell Pest Control for Eclipse. It should be a fun, hard, adventure for the two of us. Here is a quick update about the last few weeks.

I had my last day of work on Wednesday. My boss and coworkers were sweet and it was a very nice goodbye. I have been managing the Quickstop on campus for the last three years and it has been a wonderful job. Even great jobs have their time to end though.

Thursday morning we flew to Northridge, California for Chase's regional track meet. This was his very last meet ever in his Javelin career. Bittersweet for us all. He competed well and it was just a very fun-filled trip. In 24 hours time we went to Disney Land, California Adventure, a track meet, and Six Flags Magic Mountain. We sure had a blast!! Here are a few pictures.

I will really miss keeping in touch with everyone on blogs. But it will be fun to catch up when we return.

No comments: