Thursday, April 23, 2009

Family pics!

A friend from the 12th ward took some family pictures for us. They turned out great! Here is her website if you want to check Calli's work out. Which one is your favorite?





One week left of our happy student, Aggie, social, 12th ward, Casper's Ice Cream eating, true aggie kissing, Blue Carpet Ball dancing, Track and Field throwing, ASUSU busyness, white house partying lives. We have absolutely LOVED this stage of life. We have made the best of friends and had the best of times growing as a couple. As sad as it is to close the door on this fond stage of our lives, we know that the stages of life that are ahead will bring just as much happiness.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

cute pictures! you guys are an adorable couple! i don't know if i can pick a favorite... i like the third and fourth down, although neither of those have your puppy... oh they're all really good!

Jodi said...

I love them! You guys always look so great! I think you will love that you took these to remember your lives in Logan and Utah State. Can we get together before the big move...please?

Taryn said...

All the pictures are great. You are beautiful. So were are you going?? Boise? I don't remember if you told me or not. Change is a good thing...it is very scary sometimes, but it always works out in the end! Love ya!

Boonie and Jenn said...

I just got so sad reading this :( I don't want you three to leave!!! We def. have to get together and have a going away party for you. What day do you leave? Do you need help packing or cleaning? Let me know. Oh and I love all the pics. She did a great job. I should have her do ours when the little one comes.

ThomasCrew said...

Hey what great pictures, we need to get ours done! Maybe you can out us in touch with your photographer. Chase I know you mentioned that you're graduating soon, we are having an entrepreneurial meeting here in May on the 8th and 9th in SL. We have tickets still and was wondering if you'd like to take a look. Shoot us an email, text of blog comment either way! Thanks!

Olsens said...

They are all my favorite. I especially like the second, and the fourth one down. Congratulations on being done with school.

Monte said...

I love your pictures! You guys look great. I love photo #4! love ya both hide

Lacey said...

those are so adorable. I like #2 the best! cute cute cute!