Thursday, January 13, 2011

uno dos tres

uno.
The strangest thing happened to me last night.  Chase walked over to hand me my phone.  I reached out to take my phone from him with my left hand, my right was on the computer mouse.  At the moment we connected, SPARK! I felt it run though my whole body and it turned my computer OFF.  How crazy is that?! no damage done, just a lesson learned. static is strong folks. 

dos.  Ask me if my Christmas decorations are down yet.  Actually, don't ask. As long as its down before my B-day, I'm good, right?


tres.  Someone has been smearing boogers all over me for two weeks now. 
But how can I care when its from loves from this kid?


P.S.  Christmas and Oklahoma coming soon, I promise!

3 comments:

Olsens said...

It appears you and Chase still keep the spark alive. (I know, bad joke). That's crazy it turned off your computer.

Whit said...

hi leah! i wanted to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow. I hope you have a great day!

Jalene said...

haha cute. that is the best laugh.