Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dear Mimi,

Mommy and I had so much fun with you last week.  I loved all the play time we got in. The toys you brought for me entertained me for hours and I can't wait until I fit into the cute clothes you brought.  I wish you were here every day to read to me and watch Baby Einstein together. Mom sure appreciated all your help feeding me and especially hanging out with me while she went to the Nuskin Convention.  I was so lucky to get to spend so much one on one time with you!  Cuddling with you is the best.  Although, I'm sorry I didn't nap very well for you...now you know how Mom feels!  I just like to play all the time!  Meeting Kaela at Garder Village was so much fun too,  lots of great photo opps!  The "fun with Mimi" week ended way too soon,  I can't wait until the next time we get to hang out!  Love you!!

-Beck










4 comments:

Dave and Chelsi said...

I know I've probabli said this before, but he really is TOO cute! :) Can't wait to see you!

Kristen said...

Yes, Leah, I do have plans for boy booties. I am in the process of trying new styles and colors. If I become good enough, I might sell them!!

Rachel and Jason said...

I LOVE Gardner Village. We went there in August and I'm still thinking about. Adorable family.

Rachel and Jason said...

I LOVE Gardner Village. We went there is August and I'm still thinking about it. Very fun :)