Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I have my cake and eat it too.



I was extra lucky this Valentine's Day.  I had not one, but TWO Valentines. 
The littlest one spent the day with me, and the handsomist one spent the evening.
This year I had a new kind of love to add to my Valentine's Celebration, thanks to this little man. 
One that includes someone needing me for survival, although I feel like that need is reciprocal. 

      
The Mister and I had a delightful evening enjoying Pei Wei Shrimp and watching this girl in Hairspray. 
(What a great show!)
After sending the babysitter home we reminised about how we fell in love-
and there was some tickling and giggling involved.
I love this guy so much.
We also talked about how we are so happy.  In our marriage, in general with life. 
Happy Valentines Day Tom Love!

No comments: