Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oklahoma weekend

Although the trip was quick and there was lots of going on in a short amount of time
we still managed to have a great time with our family.
This is just classic Taylor boys:  watching sports on TV


And classic Grandma, cuddling a grandbaby

These two boys are the cutest.
I swear every time I see them they get taller and more handsome!


This picture made me laugh out loud. 
I don't think their expression's were on purpose either.


Wanna know how to make a Taylor boy happy?
Feed them a good breakfast!
IHOP never disappoints  
them.  not me ;)

Little Grey, as content as can be
 mmmm hot chocolate on a hot day ;)


Love them so much.

And according to these pictures, we pretty much just ate a lot of good food on this trip!


On Friday night Preston, Quinn, Chase and I put the babies to bed with Grandma and Grandpa on duty
and caught a late night movie.
Avengers in 3D IMAX.
It was so much fun!
I felt like the luckiest girl to be accompanied by three handsome Taylors.


post signature

No comments: